Date(s) - 22/08/2017
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Ignatius Jesuit Centre
Categories No Categories
Come celebrate the summer season with our CSA farmers, community gardeners, family, and friends!
Two days of thank yous to everyone who supports Ignatius Farm.
Mapleton’s ice cream
Makin’ Faces Face painting
Meeting Place Organic Farm Sausages
August 22 and 25th, 3:30pm- 6pm
Open Farms Days August 22rd & 25th 2017 Schedule
3:30-5:00: Free Face Painting!!!
3:30: First wagon ride for Guelph Outdoor Pre-school (full)
4:00: Children’s Activity with Dayna
4:15: Wagon Ride
4:45-5:45: Live Music under the tent
4:45: Wagon Ride
4:45: Children’s Activity with Ira
5:15: Wagon Ride
5:45: Wagon Ride
6:00: Goodbye! Thank you for supporting your local organic farm!!!
Activities running from 3:30-6:00
• Buy a delicious sausage on a bun from Meeting Place Organic Farm (frozen organic pork also for sale)
• Get a ticket for a free scoop of Mapleton’s Organic Ice Cream at the info booth
• Let the little ones run around in the straw bale maze
• Create art at the sculpture table
• Get some free snacks from Loyola Kitchen
• Draw and craft at the children’s table