Date(s) - 08/02/2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Puslinch Communtiy Centre
Categories No Categories
Discover how to cook all-time favourite Indian dishes
* Onion bhaji (appetizer made with onions, chickpea flour and spices)
* Roti (unleavened Indian bread made with wheat flour)
* Butter chicken (tomato base curry made with chicken, spices and cream)
* Coconut chickpea curry (spicy curry made with chickpeas, spices and coconut milk)
* Basmati rice (complementary dish, served with curries)
Workshop Details: Beginner style, hands-on learning, recipe handouts and a meal to share.
Protip: bring containers to take your creations home and an apron as we will not be providing one.
Hosted by Krisha Indian Cooking School